My Photo
Name:
Location: Livonia, Michigan, United States

I first became involved with real estate in 1981 when my wife gave me a choice of ballroom dance or real estate classes. I chose real estate, and began buying properties as rental investments. Over the years in working with real estate, I have purchased in excess of 3,500 single-family homes and pick up the name Mr. Lease Option. My web is www.mrleaseoption.com I teach over 40 real estate investment seminars a year, and running investment club www.megaeventingevent.com keeps me on the go.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Free Stock Trading Report Answers Top 17 Survey Questions

Farmington Hills, MI, July 11, 2006 – Profits Run, Inc. recently released the results of a survey sent out to over 20,000 active stock traders and investors that asked for their most pressing questions and concerns about trading. The free, 55-page “Swing Trading Principles” report specifically addresses the top 17 questions submitted by traders, by providing step-by-step tactics and strategies based on over 30 years of real world trading experience from Profits Run President, Bill Poulos.

After tutoring thousands of stock trading students from around the world for over three years, Poulos began to notice a common need among many of his students. “I discovered that most people are deluged with conflicting information about trading stocks. And when they try to actually make money using this conflicting information, they usually fail, and wonder why.”

Poulos said that it was this basic confusion that prompted him to discover what the most common concerns facing traders today are. “Based on my own experience in the markets,” Poulos commented, “I knew that there was a base level of understanding that could potentially save a lot of traders a lot of grief, and potentially a lot of money.”

After finishing his “Swing Trading Principles” report, Poulos considered selling it, but then decided to give it away as a gift to the trading community. “I’ve always taught reality. I’m so tired of all the misinformation out there about how to trade the stock market. There are too many so-called gurus misleading the novice trader into thinking he can get rich overnight. My goal is to give this report away to as many traders as possible so they can become educated quickly and effectively with the core, basic information that can give them a good chance to potentially succeed in the markets.”

For a limited time, Poulos’s “Swing Trading Principles” report can be downloaded for free at http://www.quantumswingtrader.com/z/?i=343990&l=q1


About Profits Run, Inc.:
Profits Run, Inc. has been educating traders on stock, futures, and forex trading online since 2001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home