My Photo
Name:
Location: Livonia, Michigan, United States

I first became involved with real estate in 1981 when my wife gave me a choice of ballroom dance or real estate classes. I chose real estate, and began buying properties as rental investments. Over the years in working with real estate, I have purchased in excess of 3,500 single-family homes and pick up the name Mr. Lease Option. My web is www.mrleaseoption.com I teach over 40 real estate investment seminars a year, and running investment club www.megaeventingevent.com keeps me on the go.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A New Commercial Real Estate Club, Southfield, Michigan!
A Place For An Investor Learn About Investing In Commercial Real Estate!

Livonia, MI -- Beginner Commercial Investor Real Estate Group, is bring a FREE SEMINAR on how to get started in real estate will be August 22, 2006, from 6 pm to 8 pm, at Southfield Holliday Inn, 26555 Telegraph, Southfield.

Topics to be covered are: How to find undervalued commercial properties, How to redevelop the properties, How to develop new property, New and exciting creative tools for tax free income, Financing commercial properties, and discuss a one year mentoring program, for information call Pat Winter 248-770-2897, or Mark Maupin 248-939-6232 limited seating

www.mrcommercialre.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home