My Photo
Name:
Location: Livonia, Michigan, United States

I first became involved with real estate in 1981 when my wife gave me a choice of ballroom dance or real estate classes. I chose real estate, and began buying properties as rental investments. Over the years in working with real estate, I have purchased in excess of 3,500 single-family homes and pick up the name Mr. Lease Option. My web is www.mrleaseoption.com I teach over 40 real estate investment seminars a year, and running investment club www.megaeventingevent.com keeps me on the go.

Monday, December 11, 2006

MiRealSource Fights for the Brokers and the MLS
By Mark Maupin

The FTC is encouraging Brokers using its considerable resources to bring pressure against individual MLS’s who don't have the financial means to fight back, to include listings in MLS feeds in which sellers have contracted with listing brokers to bring their own buyers.

MiRealsource is feeling the pressure and are using disclosures and other MLS’s technological means to protect the commissions of the brokers who are listing with them.

The detailed story of how this MLS issue can affect Brokers commission was published on Realty Times and can be accessed using this link.

http://realtytimes.com/rtapages/20061204_realsource.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home