My Photo
Name:
Location: Livonia, Michigan, United States

I first became involved with real estate in 1981 when my wife gave me a choice of ballroom dance or real estate classes. I chose real estate, and began buying properties as rental investments. Over the years in working with real estate, I have purchased in excess of 3,500 single-family homes and pick up the name Mr. Lease Option. My web is www.mrleaseoption.com I teach over 40 real estate investment seminars a year, and running investment club www.megaeventingevent.com keeps me on the go.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

How to Convert Taxable Income to Non-Taxable Income

Markwei Boye, owner and CEO of Smart Business Int’l, P.L.L.C, will speak at a meeting to show small business owners and self-employed people the easiest way to increase their cash flow and put more money in their pocket, by reducing their income taxes. Markwei Boye will share easy-to-understand and easy-to-implement tax reduction strategies that work.

“I’m thrilled to have Markwei Boye back to speak again, many who attended his seminar last year took a lot of value home with them to use for preparing their taxes,” says Maupin

Event Date:
Thursday, 21st February 2008
Event Start Time:
6:00 PM
Event End Time:
9:00 PM
Location:
Laurel Manor,39000 Schoolcraft Rd,Livonia, MI 48150
Primary Phone:
248-762-0800
Primary Email:
info@megaeveningevent.com

Visit http://www.megaeveningevent.com/ for more details

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home