My Photo
Name:
Location: Livonia, Michigan, United States

I first became involved with real estate in 1981 when my wife gave me a choice of ballroom dance or real estate classes. I chose real estate, and began buying properties as rental investments. Over the years in working with real estate, I have purchased in excess of 3,500 single-family homes and pick up the name Mr. Lease Option. My web is www.mrleaseoption.com I teach over 40 real estate investment seminars a year, and running investment club www.megaeventingevent.com keeps me on the go.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Binswanger Brokers Sale for Crane Co. in Bay City, Michigan

SOUTHFIELD, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 15, 2006--Binswanger is pleased to announce it has negotiated the sale of the 327,048 sq. ft. former Crane Co. facility in Bay City, Michigan, to Dore Real Estate, LLC. The property is located at 4675 W. Wilder Road.

The buyer, Dore Real Estate, LLC, is a local, entrepreneurial real estate developer. The company plans to lease the crane- and rail-served facility, which is suitable for a variety of users and offers convenient access to port facilities on the Saginaw River, I-75 and the Detroit Metro Airport.

A diversified manufacturing company, Crane Co. makes a variety of industrial products for the power generation, aviation, construction and chemical industries. The Stamford, Connecticut-based company ceased operations at the Bay City facility nearly five years ago.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pa., Binswanger is an international full-service real estate organization with offices worldwide throughout the U.S.A., Canada, Mexico and South America, the U.K. and Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home