My Photo
Name:
Location: Livonia, Michigan, United States

I first became involved with real estate in 1981 when my wife gave me a choice of ballroom dance or real estate classes. I chose real estate, and began buying properties as rental investments. Over the years in working with real estate, I have purchased in excess of 3,500 single-family homes and pick up the name Mr. Lease Option. My web is www.mrleaseoption.com I teach over 40 real estate investment seminars a year, and running investment club www.megaeventingevent.com keeps me on the go.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New Internet Liquidation Business Gets It's Start In Huge Light Fixture Liquidation!

From Where Art Starts To Light Fixture Liquidation

Livonia, MI -- A liquidation group in Detroit, Michigan is trying something different from what they have done in the past. Mr. Lee Caudill, Light Fixture Liquidation Manager, reduce prices 50% to 90% on Major Manufacture Closeout! Mr. Caudill said “I don’t understand why we have not moved the plus 50,000 lights in our Detroit warehouse. In the past I have had large builders buy up the inventory. I think it is refection of what the housing market is doing in Michigan. So I think its time to open my business up to world!”

Mr. Caudill has awarded Kirsten Turner the job of liquidation by Internet. Kirsten Turner has a successful Internet eBay store and web business. Her current site is www.whereartstarts.com , is a successful Classic Pens Web Site.

Kirsten Turner said we have over 100 types of lights fixtures to choose from. We have basic builder outdoor lights to Tiffany Style, Chandeliers, and Bathroom lights.

Our web site will be up at end of week but it you like a preview of one the Tiffany lights you can see at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&item=110010017978&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1


Kirsten Turner said “I am used to giving great value on pens, but this is really something, I compare what they were selling one light fixture for at Home Depot and it was way less” Based on my Experience we will sell out of this inventory in a week” Kirsten went on to say “If someone wants volume discounts we are ready to deal.

Until my web site is up you can reach me by email at toofatcat_com@yahoo.com or give me a call at 248-515-5524 to get a fax or email list of light fixtures.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home