My Photo
Name:
Location: Livonia, Michigan, United States

I first became involved with real estate in 1981 when my wife gave me a choice of ballroom dance or real estate classes. I chose real estate, and began buying properties as rental investments. Over the years in working with real estate, I have purchased in excess of 3,500 single-family homes and pick up the name Mr. Lease Option. My web is www.mrleaseoption.com I teach over 40 real estate investment seminars a year, and running investment club www.megaeventingevent.com keeps me on the go.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Secret Power Of Testimonials
Guided by Mark Maupin



Mark Maupin would like to address in this article is something that can really make a huge difference in your business. All of us to some extent have used and still use ads, direct mail and flyers as part of our marketing campaign to attract highly qualified motivated sellers.

Here is an exercise:

1.Grab the nearest paper and look at the section where your ad and all the other investor ads appear.
2.If the ads look similar and states the same thing, then this is going to spell huge opportunity and profits for you.
3.If there are no testimonials of happy customers to be seen in these ads then you need to get one in your ad as soon as possible.
4.If you can only afford classified ads at this time, then that is OK.
5.Maybe you can try to incorporate this strategy in your direct mail and flyer campaigns.
Get More Knowledge

Here is what a good testimonial will say:

"Gerhard and his team helped our family avoid foreclosure and saved our credit allowing us to move on with our lives. Not only did they save us money but he is very professional and caring. I will be telling all my friends and family of his great company."

Let's look at this testimonial closer...
It is crucial that your testimonial will convey genuineness, credibility and results. People do business with people they trust and value. If your testimonial is positioned bearing these three criteria in mind, you will dominate your ad space in the paper.

This same principle can be applied with postcards, letters and flyers. Please use it and let me know your results. Always emphasize that students use testimonials to overcome objections and establish their credibility.

Get more knowledge by Mark Maupin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home