My Photo
Name:
Location: Livonia, Michigan, United States

I first became involved with real estate in 1981 when my wife gave me a choice of ballroom dance or real estate classes. I chose real estate, and began buying properties as rental investments. Over the years in working with real estate, I have purchased in excess of 3,500 single-family homes and pick up the name Mr. Lease Option. My web is www.mrleaseoption.com I teach over 40 real estate investment seminars a year, and running investment club www.megaeventingevent.com keeps me on the go.

Monday, August 14, 2006

A New Wayne County Investor Real Estate Club!
A Free Seminar on How to get started in Real Estate Investing Business

Livonia, MI -- Mark Maupin, Member of Beginner Investor Real Estate Club, announced FREE seminar on how to get started in real estate will be August 21, 2006, from 6 pm to 8 pm, at Southfield Holliday Inn, 26555 Telegraph, and Southfield.

Topics to be covered are: Common Real Estate Terms You Need to Know, How to Get Started without Putting Yourself at Risk, How To Get Education Without Spending A Fortune, In-Depth Resources Available In This Market That Are Free Or Have Very Low Cost. In-Depth Resources Available In This Market That Are Free Or Have Very Low Cost.


Limited Seating Call Mark Maupin 248-939-6263 to reserve your seat or go to www.megaeveningevent.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home