My Photo
Name:
Location: Livonia, Michigan, United States

I first became involved with real estate in 1981 when my wife gave me a choice of ballroom dance or real estate classes. I chose real estate, and began buying properties as rental investments. Over the years in working with real estate, I have purchased in excess of 3,500 single-family homes and pick up the name Mr. Lease Option. My web is www.mrleaseoption.com I teach over 40 real estate investment seminars a year, and running investment club www.megaeventingevent.com keeps me on the go.

Friday, October 05, 2007

The Ultimate Real Estate Investor's Club!

With so many real estate investing clubs out there, how do you choose which one to belong to? It seems they all claim to have the greatest tools, coaching, support, etc… to get rich quick…beyond your wildest dreams… rake in the $$$$ so quickly you won’t have time to spend it all!!! Yeah, Right! How much does it cost? I’ll tell you…TOO MUCH! And what do you really get for your investment? Some offer a weekend workshop where they hand out books, CD’s or other materials. They overwhelm you with information that is difficult if not impossible to remember and utilize in your business. They might promise future coaching…good luck with that! They provide a phone number; you get a voice mail greeting to leave a message; someone will call back within ????? Or, you e-mail your questions and get back some kind of auto reply that doesn’t even begin to answer your question!

What if I told you there was a real estate club with dues of only $150.00 per year. No, that wasn’t a typo; I didn’t leave off any zeros… it’s only One Hundred Fifty Dollars Per Year!!! This group meets every month to present an expert guest speaker who specializes is his field. They also offer other events each month to cover ALL areas of real estate investing, not just one great get rich quick scam. If you’re a newbie who owns a few rental properties, you need to check this out. If you’re an entrepreneur developing strip malls or condo associations, you also need to check this out.

Go to http://www.megaeveningevent.com/ to find out the benefits of membership to this outstanding group of real estate professionals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home