My Photo
Name:
Location: Livonia, Michigan, United States

I first became involved with real estate in 1981 when my wife gave me a choice of ballroom dance or real estate classes. I chose real estate, and began buying properties as rental investments. Over the years in working with real estate, I have purchased in excess of 3,500 single-family homes and pick up the name Mr. Lease Option. My web is www.mrleaseoption.com I teach over 40 real estate investment seminars a year, and running investment club www.megaeventingevent.com keeps me on the go.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Exclusive Amenities of 7580 Perry Lake Road; Clarkston, MI 48348
Home for Sale or lease


•5 bedroom 3 bath 3500 sq.ft. home
•Full basement and large 2 car garage
•All new appliances (never used)
•All new windows and front double doors.
•All new paint inside and out.
•New driveway, brick pavers and landscape.
•New furnace, Air conditioner, remote gas fireplace and water softener.
•All new carpet and vinyl floors throughout .
•New kitchen cabinets and granite counters.
•All three bathrooms completely refinished.
•One full acre surrounded with mature trees and ten acres of protected nature sanctuary.
•Help with financing/closing costs.
•Award winning Clarkston schools.
•Great location! Close to I75 access, M15, Village of Clarkston.
•$299,900 or $1700./Mth Lease Option

Keller Williams 248 620-8777
Call Mike Cell 248 778-8812

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home